From race horse stables into an atmospheric event venue
The over a century old red-brick stables of the manor, best known as the home of the most renowned Finnish dressage horse, Matador, have come alive again. The manor stables offer an idyllic setting for celebrations and events only an hour’s drive from Helsinki. Restored into a social and event venue, the former race stables are suited to large and small gatherings of up to 250 guests. As a cherry on the top, the catering services will be happy to tailor the menu specifically for every event!
- Floor area: 300 m2 + a 70 m2 terrace
- Number of people: 250 (max.)
- Seats: 150 + 100 (the terrace)
- Equipment: a bar, fully equipped kitchen and stage
- Location: 15 km from Hyvinkää, 60 km from Helsinki
- Kytäjä Church is located nearby
- To download an indicative layout drawing, click here
Must be viewed in person to fully appreciate the unique setting!