Kytäjä Resort’s padel courts are closed for the 2023 season. A big thank you to all the players – see you on the outdoor courts again come next spring!
Pristine outdoor padel courts against the backdrop of the ethereal lake Kytäjärvi – what could be better than that? Kytäjä Resort’s padel courts serve both seasoned players and beginners! In addition to booking and playing independently at our courts, you can also get to know the basic ins and outs of padel by taking private lessons, or perhaps by taking part in a corporate event led by a padel instructor.
Bookings are made through the Playtomic app, which you can download through your phone’s app store (click the icons below). You can also get the app here.
Interested in regular weekly bookings or season passes for our padel courts? Please contact us at email@example.com.
- Three outdoor courts (closed during the autumn and winter seasons)
- Once Café Kengityspaja opens its doors for the summer season, you can also hire your equipment from us!
Padel training lead by esteemed padel player and coach Henri Lahdenperä:
The prices include two courts, three hours of padel training with an instructor, equipment hire (rackets and balls), lunch and exclusive use of the Huvitus Sauna by the Lake.
- Corporate package Padel & Sauna for 8 players €1,130 + VAT.
- Corporate package Padel & Sauna for 10 players €1,340 + VAT.
- Corporate package Padel & Sauna for 12 players €1,470 + VAT.
Introduction to Padel
The price includes three training sessions with an instructor plus equipment hire (racket and balls).
- Introduction to padel course for 4 to 8 players €110 per person.
The prices include the court fee and equipment hire (racket and balls).
- Private lesson for one €60
- Private lesson for two €70
- Private lesson for 3 to 4 players €90
For further information on our corporate packages and possible additional services, such as accommodation options, please contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the immediate vicinity of the Manor Stables and Café Kengityspaja
- Huvitus Sauna by the Lake 650 m
- Villa Betlehem and Villa Jerusalem 2 km
- Uni Villas, Törölä and Kytäjä Golf Club 6 km
- Hyvinkää 12 km
- Helsinki 62 km
You can hire padel equipment or stop by to enjoy a cup of coffee with delicious cakes and pastries at café Kengityspaja, a fully renovated old farrier’s workshop!Read more about the Kengityspaja
Why Kytäjä Resort?
The exquisite natural surroundings, state of the art accommodation facilities and excellent range of leisure activities make Kytäjä Resort a destination that is unrivaled by anything in Finland – whether you are just visiting or decide to spend the rest of your life here.Read more