Pristine outdoor padel courts against the backdrop of the ethereal lake Kytäjärvi – what could be better than that? Kytäjä’s padel courts serve both seasoned players and beginners! In addition to booking and playing independently at our courts, you can also get to know the basic ins and outs of padel by taking private lessons, or perhaps by taking part in a corporate event led by a padel instructor.
Bookings are made through the Playtomic app, which you can download through your phone’s app store (click the icons below). You can also get the app here.
Interested in regular weekly bookings or season passes for our padel courts? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Three outdoor courts
- Once the summer café Kengityspaja has opened its doors, you can also hire your equipment from us!
Padel training lead by esteemed padel player and coach Henri Lahdenperä:
The prices include two courts, three hours of padel training with an instructor, equipment hire (rackets and balls), lunch and exclusive use of the Huvitus Sauna by the Lake.
- Corporate package Padel & Sauna for 8 players €1,130 + VAT.
- Corporate package Padel & Sauna for 10 players €1,340 + VAT.
- Corporate package Padel & Sauna for 12 players €1,470 + VAT.
Introduction to Padel
The price includes three training sessions with an instructor plus equipment hire (racket and balls).
- Introduction to padel course for 4 to 8 players €110 per person.
The prices include the court fee and equipment hire (racket and balls).
- Private lesson for one €60
- Private lesson for two €70
- Private lesson for 3 to 4 players €90
For further information on our corporate packages and possible additional services, such as accommodation options, please contact our sales team at email@example.com.
- In the immediate vicinity of the Manor Stables and Café Kengityspaja
- Huvitus Sauna by the Lake 650 m
- Villa Betlehem 1,8 km
- Villa Jerusalem 1,9 km
- Törölä 5,7 km
- Uni Villas and Kytäjä Golf Club 6 km
- Hyvinkää 12 km
- Helsinki 62 km
You can hire padel equipment or stop by to enjoy a cup of coffee with delicious cakes and pastries at café Kengityspaja, a fully renovated old farrier’s workshop!Read more about the Kengityspaja
Internationally award-winning courses in the immediate vicinity of the beautiful lake Kytäjärvi provide a unique golfing experience!www.kytajagolf.fi
The breathtakingly beautiful nature and modern, exclusive accommodation options together with an unlimited range of leisure activities – Kytäjä has everything you could want from a travel destination.Read more